Clutch about to shoot or already shot!?!?!..or something else

Yet another cry for help or plead for advise...but thats what your here for huh!!!??!

Clutch pedal dropped down to around about half way,can lift with toe to bring to top (clicks 3 times), put any pressure and drops o halfway. Biting point is as good as on the floor. Shifting isnt as smooth,...sometimes a mission to select 1st if not thinking about it, very slight crunch or grind on gear changes(not massively but you can feel resistance). power wise,wouldnt really say noticed slipping but sometimes sluggish...someyimes very quick.

So gang...clutch? time to replace or something more or less of a problem!!?? thanks

oh and craig(craggsy) not dog based cooking antics please :P

Might not be your clutch mate. Have a look at the pedal, see if you notice anything like a white piece of plastic pushed through the pedal, or if the master cylinder has moved because 1 or 2 nuts have come loose.

Not yet hvr6,i just assume clutch need replacing as biting point is so low...gears a bit crunchy, like i siad not a bad crunch or anything but you ntice the effort to change. PAul i have read a bit about that bloody white clip snapping etc...pedal isnt as far down as those cases but i shall check never the less!!

Whats a genuine clutch retail at approx??

OMG well happy today squeezed myself in to the footwell after pulling my cd player out and sorting a glitch,...happy with that, white clip fine....

Two bolts to clutch master cylender near the end of their threads, rachet,socket and a bit of the righty tighty motion,nice and tight brought the pedal up to the top. Feels so good taken all the gear change worries(cruches) so smooth and quick. Paul Parky your a bloody saviour!!

So clutch is prob fine which is awsome!!! see why im happy. ...although if my suspcion of my chains needing changing will be required clutch will have to be changed anyway :(.lol