finally got a vr6

finally found the vr6 i wanted and picked it up on sunday morning! for those that no it it belonged to blackburnvr6 and i`d like to thank him for puttin up with me turnin up in manchester at 1.30 am on sunday!(thanks scotrail)hopefully get pictures at the weekend when its daylight and i get it all polished up! what ind of polish would use recommend and leather cleaner? cheers

i ended up getting a 4motion so its still a v6 it was hard to let the car go me think he got a bargin there hope it gives him as much fun as it did me! should polish nice it had only done under 200 mile on a new paint job. and thanks to you for coming at such short notice. now its time to start all over again got my 18" bbs rc comming tomorrow the car i got was the right colour but the wheels were shocking would fit in well in the hayssquad so they got to go but the guy had just paid 1200 nicker few week before i bought it

[ Edited Wed Jan 12 2005, 10:49PM ]

not a problem lee, the car is perfect and sweet as a nut, the drive up the road was bearable without a stereo bu tonle cauz i was listenin to the noise it made! 1 of the last things u said to me was the v6 was goin to stay standard!!! the car will be on show at the scottish VAG meeton the 30th then hopefully winnin ga rolling road up here in aberdeen. cheers for the bacon roll by the way, much needed!

not a problem lee, the car is perfect and sweet as a nut, the drive up the road was bearable without a stereo bu tonle cauz i was listenin to the noise it made! 1 of the last things u said to me was the v6 was goin to stay standard!!! the car will be on show at the scottish VAG meeton the 30th then hopefully winnin ga rolling road up here in aberdeen. cheers for the bacon roll by the way, much needed!

yeah it sent it on wednesday but i only had a 2nd class stamp! theres nowt wrong with our funny money!!!

stainless steel bonnet lifters and a stainless steel plate for under the induction kit, stainless steel bracket to hold it in place that i made first thing on monday!. am makin a s/s battery cover. then the vag com i think but i dont hav a lap top so i`m not sure how that`ll work unless u get really long extension cables!! oh and i`m gettin the heated seats plumbed in this weekend if i hav time.

hope all goes well with the v6 (and the decorating) i`ll send u some pice