My Rolling Road Results!

On Saturday i put the mechanically standard VR on the Rolling Road and the results were in fact quite suprising...

Due to age and mileage etc i would have been more than happy with 160+ and although there are always variables, and RR cant be 100% accurate... but according to ther results my little beast has 181 bhp. So i was pretty chuffed to say the least :-d

Any one else had some really good or bad results from an RR?

Well the height wont make any difference, but the rest should. Im no mechanic sadly, so i need to think hard about the things i wanna do and in what order. I'm looking into getting a consolidation loan so i might just buy more stuff before i get it. haha.

Wow thats insane! It seems you just pee-d quite considerably on my fire! I posted this up on another forum and some guy quickly told me that i shouldnt be so impressed due to whether the RR had been calliberted often and recently and all weather conditions etc.

When i questioned matey at the RR about air density etc he just said that the fan and RR should compensate for all of those things. I know there are always variables but I'm sticking with my story of 181 :)

Lol sorry.

Yer the good thing with being at an open day is that you can pretty much work out if the RR is set up right judging by everyone elses results. Due to the fact most were between 170 and 190 i'd say their rollers were calibrated and set up pretty spot on.

181 is still a decent output though :)

years and years ago i had a mk2 16v with was a little beast, took it some random car show down weston super mare were there was RR setup.

Put my car on and came out with 100.1 bhp!

not 3 weeks before it was lapping the ring in just over 10mins.

Kicked up a fuss and got my money back!!!

vid of one of my laps

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-1104245074992571959#