Ok so i got rid of my 16v Corrado, got sick of it looking tatty and me not having the cash to throw at it (and not particularly wanting to as i always wanted more power!)

cebf0034.jpg

so a few deals were done and 5 days later i ended up with this beauty:

3aaf4ec8.jpg

1b44bfbe.jpg

671b427c.jpg

She's a 1994 on an L reg. 2.9 VR6 :)

Twilight Violet Pearl effect.

Black heated leathers.

Gorgeous condition throughout.

Relatively standard;

lowered 40mm on koni shocks and springs

6 branch stainless steel exhaust manifold

ported inlet manifold

JR induction kit

1.3 mm 6 core HT leads (HUGE!)

im going to be going OEM+ style with this one, its such a nice car, and lets be honest, Corrados didnt half look good from the factory!

So here's all iv done so far:

Swapped the JR induction kit for a K&N one

added a bonrath power rohr stainless intake pipe

f0123e17.jpg

and i also tinted the upper sections of the rear lights to match the bottoms:

2b697b61.jpg

These will need another couple of coats to be a perfect match, but before i do that they will need superbright LED bulbs for the indicators and reverse light.

Plans:

I am currently looking into chucking some polished Merc rims on her, until i can find some tasty BBS RX2's.

Lupo or TT wipers will be added soon, so that they actually clear the windscreen (standard wipers are poo!)

De wiper the rear

stubby aerial

Strut braces all round

Polybushes all round

Solid engine mounts

coilovers (only going down to around 60/70mm compared to the 105mm drop i ran on the last one)

possibly have the wing mirror edge trims and front grille colour coded

SUPERCHARGER conversion :bigsmile: wont be until around this time next year, but will definately be getting charged,

so there you have her! opinions/comments/ideas etc welcomed

Dean

cheers guys. have only had her a week, and already had my fair share of bits an bobs to sort out, dodgy idle, missfire, overfuelling, sunroof not working, etc etc but thats all sorted for now, so i can get on with enjoying driving her!

have also decided to replace every bush, bearing, tie rod ends, cv joints etc etc before i start modding much. want her to drive the absolute best she can (although in fairness she feels like a brand new car compared to last one!)

• 1 month later...

Ok so not updated in a while, things have changed somewhat now...

have had nothing but trouble with EVERY modification the previous owners so called "Mechanic" did. so have repaired/replaced/refitted the following:

MAF

ISV

K&N cone filter

Lambda

Exhaust manifold, refitted and heatwrapped

Front engine mount

Gearbox mount

Gearbox oil

HT leads

Plugs

Oil filter housing, oil and filter

various breather and vac hoses

and much much more i cant remember right now!

After that little lot i decided i was due a few treats, so have bought and/or fitted the following:

DeCat

Strut brace

16x7.5J ET31 Audi TT 5 spokes, 195/45 up front 195/50 rear

TA Coilovers (temporary, just couldnt bare the ride height!)

Pressed plates

All red rears redone properly

couple stickers

Period looking Blaupunkt headunit and pioneer 13cm speakers all round.

VR6 badges removed

Also gave her a good hand detailing, pretty impressed with the results, but will be getting a machine polish soon to make it uber clean.

Also decided im going Turbo over S/C, and have decided im going to do it myself. started compiling my wish list, and have sourced a few bits and bobs already. wont be starting until the tax runs out in jan, then will sorn her and she'll live in the garage until she's done, which hopefully wont be too long!

anywhoo, enough words, lets have some Pics!!

SDC10632.jpg

SDC10630.jpg

SDC10625.jpg

radobb2.jpg

radobb.jpg

bb5.jpg

bb4.jpg

Thats all for now folks :)