where are dubmeister??

I've been trying to buy some legal pressed plates for a while now and can't work out they're site. they don't answer the phones and the link on their sister site platemyride is broken. anyone shed any light on what's happened to them? I know the site was being repaired or something but that date has been an gone.

ok. they are shut for a show until tomorrow. but there seem to be a few options.

platemyride describe their uk road legal pressed plates very well and they provide a link to buy - which is broken

dubmeister dont have any info on their site about road legal pressed uk plates - not helpful

and are we talking about tsr-performance? nothing on their site at all about number plates!

somebody must know where to get some from. they are extremely popular and it doesnt make sense that only one site gives you the information you need but no option to buy!!!

I understand the laws, I was just telling what happened the other day when my mate bought some from there, with no docs, I'm not sure if it was just a case of a member of staff not fully understanding the laws, even though she did say they were legal because the place of manufacture and the serial number are shown on the plates. bit of a grey area I think.