Hello everybody. Putting out som pictures of my VR. When i bought it, it was all original. Just been maintained by the three earlyer owners, all older men. So it was no thrashed VR, it had 230' km on the odo and I also got documents on that. I know these cars go back to zero after passing 300'.

Here is a picture from the salesad:

VR6_13.jpg

First thing I did was putting on new shocks and springs, Sachc gas-shocks and Weitec 30 mm lowering springs.

IMG_6010.jpg

That didnt work out as the shocks were bottoming out in the front over just the smalest bumps. I got to trade in the shocks and springs and payd up a little more and got a Witec HiCon GT coilover set. That was big differense in both looks of the car and handling.

IMG_3390_1.jpg

Also put on black mirror-covers, smoked blindcovers by the front blinkers and smoked sideblinkers.

IMG_3391_1.jpg

Couple of weeks ago I got new Golf 4 look headlights with black background, smoked blinkers in the bumper and original smoked Hella tail-lights. ( got those secondhand for about 60£, they are 250£ if you buy them brand new in Norway.)

IMG_3838_1.jpg

IMG_3839_1.jpg

IMG_3849_1.jpg

IMG_3853_1.jpg

IMG_3862_1.jpg

My latest new part is badgeless grille, think it looks really nice now.

IMG_3863_1.jpg

Only things I need now for my VR is a set of nice wheels and new exhaust system.

Please let me know what you guys think of my car.

• 2 weeks later...

thanx guys :) My plan is to get some nice 16" wheels and paint them black, maybe with a red stripe around the lip of the rim. But its not many secondhand wheels with 5x100 with the right ET for sale in Norway, but I'm still looking.

• 1 month later...

Got somebody to photoshop my wheels from my Avensis, on my Golf:

VWGolf5.jpg

I guess its not the right kind of wheels for a G3, but it looks kinda cool. The rims are 8 x 17, ET 32.

Here are som photos of testing the wheels on the car:

IMG_4430_1.jpg

IMG_4437_1.jpg

IMG_4439_1.jpg

IMG_4440_1.jpg

IMG_4441_1.jpg

IMG_4442_1.jpg

What do you guys think? Should I get som rubber on them and try it?

There is just 1mm clearance between the caliper and the rim, is that too little?