Superchargerkit for my Syncro

I am consindering af VF Stage 2 supercharger kit for my VR6 syncro. I am also consindering turbo but I am a little worried about the durability of the syncro driveline.

Do you know if there is a dealer of VF Superchargerkits in the UK? I wrote a mail to Stealth but they don't answer.

I know storm developments do rotrex kits http://www.stormdevelopments.co.uk/

I was actually driving with a Rotrex Supercharger on my former VR6. I bought the kit from CCR-racing in Denmark. I like Rotrex because it produces better torque at low RPM compared to Vortech. The only issues I had with the kit was:

1. The engine will need its own oil cooler. The engine oil temperature rose to 120 degres, when driving only 90 mph on motorway in the summer period.

2. The original tensioner wheel needs a new location, but it leaves very little room for the wheel. The sides of the whell melted as it almost touched the mounting bracket for the supercharger.

3. The additionel tensioner wheel (which is a part of the kit) had rusted during the winter. No techincal issues though but it doesn't look very good. I expected it to be made from stainless or alu.