Rear seat removal

like goth says few allen bolts there are 4 at the front edge of the seats and once you have removed the basses there are two catches at both bottom corners of the rears just push the tabs back with a flat blade screw driver as you lift away, with the cards just take it easy when prying them off...

IIRC to remove 3dr rear cards you need to take out some clips for the carpet. The large flat ones with two small holes unscrew. The smaller ones with a single hole need to be prised out. No need to take much care as the are pennies to replace.

thats a peiceapiss if you can do the backs mate. Take mirror inside covers off, carefully though, the locating tabs are typically VW dismantle unfriendly, you dont have to but its easier. Pry the handle cover off with a screw driver, undo the bolts under the cover then get your fingers or your preffered prizing tool under the edge and yank it off, there will be vaious wires connected to the card for mirrors windows speaker etc so make sure you either unplug them or pop the switches out.

And your pic answered a question i had about those pieces of polystyrene, i couldnt work out where the little 10x4 inch peices went to disgarded them, but in your pics i can see where they should have gone lol