DIABLO CUSTOM build car in progress

• 2 weeks later...

Right guys here's a little up more of the bodywork really.

19042010625.jpg

21042010627.jpg

22042010635.jpg

22042010636.jpg

So not really done alot my little girls been ill. So ive got some more shaping to do, tailgates near done and ive cut the bumper ready for the pipes, and started to make the exhaust system and pipes for the turbo, its getting there lol

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Cheers dude, Its mainly fibreglass there's not alot of filler on any of it and the front and back bumpers weigh no more then the standard ones on the feel, same with the tail gate, I hand made the exhaust, its straight through to those viper cans and it sound amazing dude lol but not very OEM but as you can guess Im not lol. Im changing the glass to plain glass no spoiler and no lines just clear

i agree with mike.. I prefer the first idea u had with the exhaust.. the way uve done it' date=' looks overly massive and hangs down too low.

Personally i'd have a rethink.

Lovin what u done to the rest of the car though.

tony.

[/quote']

Cheers dude, i need to make a rear hanger for the cans thats why they sit low lol, I might still do the other can idea but ill make the bodywork to match, with the lines of the car and the curves of the bumpers these just fits in that little bit better and sound amazing