Any help with the quote for a respray

Had a real close look at my vr today and it really needs a respray, want to keep it brilliant black and has a couple of dings in it. front arches, rear panels front of the roof all have rust spots although this is all surface rust. went to a resparayers in my home town, www.bexhillautobody.com/ who gave me a quote to repair all the rust spots on the arches panels doors and roof and respray bottom of doors front wings and rear panels/roof for £600 not including vat. or if i wanted a full rust patch repair and respray he will do it for £1600 +vat. does this sound like a reasonable price? if u got a minute take a look at the linked site for work standard and let me know if this is a good deal please as this is the first time i would have had to get something resprayed and pay for it. any info much appreciated.

Price sounds about right and as for quality you'll need to let him know before hand the standard that you want. Remember that if you have a part respray, no matter how good they are they can not replicate age and wear in the paint so choose carefully where the transition will be. Any modern paint shop should be able to refresh your Vr.