This is the first time ive ever bought a car that has had engine mod (if minor). Ive got a superchip, a power boost valve, K&N filter replacement and full ss magnex exhaust. Has anyone here got a similar setup, and had it rolling roaded? Its a strange feeling with this VR compared to my last one, as it doesnt seem as torquey low down, but seems to really fly above 4000 RPM. Has anyone else got a power boost valve? If so did you feel a difference? Anyone got a louder ss exhaust system they would like to swap for a Magnex system :) ? I know the only way ill tell for sure is to take it to the rolling road session thats planned (im provisionally on the list hopefully), but id like to have an idea of what to expect.....

hmmm sounds good binliner. Mines twin round tailpipes i think they a re 2 1/2" to 3 im not sure but i will check this afternoon. I know it sounds a bit chav like to want a loud exhaust but ive had a magnex before and fancy a different sound. What tailpipes are on yours?? Has something happened to your VR? i caught something on another thread- your car looks stonking!

but the car is now totalled so Im breaking it... I'll be keeping some bits to go on the new VR and selling the rest. I fancied a different exhaust... it all depends on whether the new VR has an exhaust I like or not...if it doesnt I'd be interested in a swap... got any pics?