This could be a really daft question so i apologise in advance 8-)

Looking to get a front upper strut brace and was just wondering if i need to get one specifically for Vrs or will any Mk3 one fit?

Someone has said something about clearance for the coolant resevoir so i thought id ask :)

If you are ever required to go anywhere booted, suited and wearing a tie in the summer the aircon is a bloody godsend.

It is such a big engine, I doubt it makes that much difference to fuel consumption and power. If you are caning it full on, you've probably got the windows open to hear the roar! Agree it weighs a lot.

I use the aircon more in the winter. My car's windows seem very prone to misting if anything slightly damp gets into it (i.e. you). Because the aircon dehumidifies the incoming air, heater full on and a short burst of the aircon clears the window misting really fast.

Whoops, we've all got way off topic!

The blurb for that very beautiful looking strut brace says: "Partly adjustable according to the way of driving and chasis tuning and razor sharp handling".

In what way adjustable to tune to the way of driving? And how ‘partly’? I thought a strut brace was a strut brace, end of. I'm probably being thick.

ooohhh fancy ! ;):)

I know get me! Bit pointless really' date=' ive only ever used it once :^) visibly saw the fuel needle dropping so turned it off rather sharpish lol :o

[/quote']

you know it, i took mine out once i saw how much juice it used i dont mind the sunny open and the windows down in the summer