Problems with VF9 Kit. Help needed from others with kit

I have had a stage 2 VF9 kit fitted to my vr.

Since fitting the kit, there are strong burning oil fumes in the car.

I have had a good look round the bay and cant see any signs of an oil leak.

One person I spoke to said its probably coming from the oil breather. The breather looks fine and the pipe feeds into the intake before the charger.

Has anyone else had this?

One thing the guy also mentioned is it could be the recirculated air from the charger blowing the oil vapour back down the intake and through the filter when the throttle is shut. He suggested swapping the breather pipe and and the recirc pipe round so the recirc pipe is below the breather pipe.

Any thoughts?

Amit

yep I dont have a filter.

The breather pipe is attached to the intake tube just after the maf. The current thought being the dumped compressed air is being fed into the intake between the charger and the the breather feed.

When the air is dumped into the intake, what ever doesnt get sucked up by the charger is being blown down the intake and out the main filter taking oil vapours from the breather with it.

Regarding the kit, its not a new kit. Bought it of a member here and also used his chip.

Ok Here are some pics of my installation.

Do these look right?

breather pipe coming from the rocker cover breather

vf9_001.jpg

The pipe from the rocker cover breather goes direct to the top port on the charger intake pipe (closest to charger inlet). Its just a straight pipe with nothing in its path. Is that correct? Instructions mention some sort of integrated catch can which I dont seem to have.

vf9_004.jpg

There is another small pipe coming from the back of the throttle body going to this thing with the blue connector. Again this is just a straight pipe from the tb into the bottom of this device. No check valves or anything

vf9_002.jpg

The pipe from the race bypass valve connects to the lower port of the charger intake pipe. Closest to the MAF. Is this correct?

vf9_003.jpg

Is there anyone local to me with a VF9 kit who wouldnt mind meeting up to compare installs?

Or could you post pics of the breather setups and any other piping and check valves that should be there

Cheers

Amit

On further investigation, I think all the bits in the red box is what I am missing. Do others still have this stuff on your VF cars?

breather.jpg

On my car I just have a straight pipe from the rocker cover straight to the charger intake tube

Amit