If i dont laugh i'l cry

Here's a quick very baffling update

Ok where do i start lol,,,,,,,,, charged up the dead battery indoors and put it back into the car and car just clicked than i noticed that the alarm light was on (baring in mind this never worked before all this happened) so i pressed the button on the key fob, car started yay, and then noticed that my hazard lights were on, pressed button again they went out.

That was yesterday.

Went out to the car today got in pressed button started the car no flashing lights so i think i've worked that one out and as a bonus i seem to have a working alarm lol

after i refilled all my coolant the other day it hasn't lost any so fook knows what that was all about, so i'l just keep an eye on that

i've lost no oil what so ever so the rocker gasket seems to have stopped leaking

And so today i took the car for a spin with the heaters going and the stereo and the wipers and lights and i lost no power out of the battery at all, the seems to be running sweet. huh this says to me that my alternator has come back to life.

so does that meen a little pixie has been fixing my car while i'm asleep or am i just going mental lol

• 3 weeks later...

quick update.

Ive sorted the running problems it turned out to be the lambda sensor.

Ive changed the rocker gasket

but i still have a problem with losing water but this is where it gets confusing, if i drive the car every day i dont lose any water at all but if i leave it for a few days it desides to leak. yesterday after not riving it for a week a had to refill it with 1 and a half litres of coolant.

Bit confused.com lol