Ben: I want to do that but I have the fear the paint will chip. The red that I have on the lips of my wheels now chips even though the paint shop who did it did it right. So, for anyone who has painted their rims tell me how to prevent chipping.

I just realized I might not want to paint the wheels since I will be going to many track days and I seem to scratch my wheels each time. Also, I want peoples opinion on wheel companies. Obviously BBS, borbet and schmidt but are there smaller companies that you have found that you really liked.

The big problem with alot of aftermarket alloys is there strength. Track action and pot holes in normal roads plas havoc with low profile tyres and wide, weak alloys. Love your choice but maybe consider nice strong ones for winter/track and a bling set for summer/shows.

I like ur choice mate! Powder coated in satin black would be sweet! Bens the real wheel guru so I'd 'roll' with his suggestions ;)

very nice!

and what he said ;-)

Mr 'Scene' brook lol

I nearly fell off y chair at Mr "Scene" brook.....funniest thing so far this year.

OOOOOOO can we all have on back of tshirts for Germany..." I'm with Mr "scene" brook!!"