VR6 Into the mk2 a few subframe mounting questions?

Right I have been looking into this now and I have a few questions,

I will be Changing the whole rear ends over for the wider mk3 track, the rear subframe mount bushes are different on the mk2 and mk3 ,

which would be used the mk2 or mk3 or will both fit?

also the front ends have subtle differances on the wish bones basically the mk2 does not have rear mount bushes but the mk3 does, do I use the mk2 wish bones and just bolt the mk3 hubs and brakes etc to them or will the whole mk3 subframe still bolt up in the same place, TBH I have both cars but the mk2 has no engine in place and the mk3 is too darn low too see lol,

guess it's a ramp and photo time under both cars

Any help would be great

Matt

the mk3 subframe will bolt straight up to the mk2 if you are going for the wider track you cannot use your mk2 wishbones your best to just unbolt the whole subframe with the wishbones,brakes etc and bolt it all onto the mk2 all will fit direct.sorry if it sounds a little confusing but i didnt understand your questions fully lol let us know if you need anymore help.

Aaron

ahh No that's cool,

The reason for the question is I'm going to buy new bushes for the mk2 but only 2 part numbers are different between the mk2 and mk3 and they are both the subframe mounting bushes on the rear and the fronts dont have the rear mounting bush on the mk2 but do have them on the mk3

So basically i drop the mk3 gear, change the bushes and chuck it on the mk2 :)

Ideal :D

Thankyou :)

Matt