Are these fitted right ????

Cheers for the link mate very informative, iv used the original anchor point holes, the have to be adjusted when the seats are propelly fitted so they should be withing the 45 deg from horizontal limit, just worried that the one fixed to the side seems to be a bit slack, although as said i can adjust them.

oh yes ....

1258308355_5258_FT325847_05102009058_.jpg

Lol that shot looks familiar

15112009217.jpg

Just read through your project thread mate, looks exactly what i am planning on doing with mine, im going budjet turbo, You got a cage yet mate??? also are you going downt the perspex window route??

awaitin for a price on a custom cage from the guy i got my 6 point harnesses from ... mite do later next year got a few other things to get sorted first and not much time lol

Would he do it cheaper if you was to order 2 of them 8-)

you going full cage, boly in or weld in mate?

yeah i found one on the bay and one from rally nuts ... but think ill go with this guy as he sorted a few thigns out for me already like harnesses at a good price

How much you pay for yours mate? got mine thrown in on a px with my leather interior

i got one 6 point harnees for £130 inc 6 spreader plates and 6 eye bolts' date=' mine are made by sabelt and FIA spec and ece approved

[/quote']

Thats a very good price mate, i`d certainly be intersted in a cage if your guy does things that cheap lol 8-)