could my scorpion factory alarm cause my windows to open on there own

could my scorpion factory alarm cause my windows to open on there own.. I checked so much, the wireing is perfect and the windows all work while driveing. when i lock the doors etc with the windows up the car first starts to open the off side window in steps, then it opens the near side window. i know i have another thread running on the window thing but i thought ide ask this seperatly. is it the alarm that soly controls total closure? have any of you had this with the factory alarm on a mk3 98 golf VR6

THANKS AGAIN

There is always a solution, i am looking into it. i need to know if there is a central control unit under the dash of the car that controls total closure.

also i am considering getting a new alarm to see if this cures the problem. I think my current problem was caused by rain while i had the bonnet open fitting new coil overs. any one else had this anoying problem?

VW have actually provided a great solution which was included in the spec of most of their cars with electric windows.

i.e. Crap electric windows lol

I was wondering why my back windows weren't working , so pulled the door cards off, and low and behold, the familiar sight of a piece of wood holding up a VW electric window lol.