Replacing head bolts for ARP ones.

Is it ok to swap them one by one with the standard bolts, without removing the head?

The engine has had a new head gasket on and a C2 spacer today, but i didnt have the arp bolts to fit when the head came off but wanted the engine back together to paint etc.

The engine wont be running between fitting the new bolts and now but didnt know if it would damage the seal with the gasket by removing and swapping the bolts one by one at a later date.

Yeah, im toying with not putting the ARP bolts in, and running less than 300bhp. And then maybe fitting new arp bolts with a cam and pairing up the job etc.

Hmmm never mind, the build goes on!!! Really need to start a build thread on here too. ha

Cheers dude. Think you said you should be coming to an eastcoastdubs meet soon if you can?

I go to all of them, and i am buiding it with aaron? He said today that he had been over yours to collect some bits.

Will definetly take you up on the offer when i start dumping the engine in the car and need to work out where to put bits.

Cheers mate :) Get along to east coast dubs, good people