Water Leak since charger was fitted

I have just got my charger fitted and have had some teething problems, it has been popping off air hoses because of the pressure, I have now sorted that but i have now a major water leak. The leak is coming from the lower part of the engine near the drivers side, somewhere near the back. I have samco hoses so don't expect them to have burst and can't see anywhere obvious that they have popped off. Any ideas what it could be???

i think thats just happend to mine oen morning i started the beast up and i heard a weird noise about a week later i notice my water warining light come on checked the expansion tank and its close to empty

.looks like its coming from the same pace as yours too .Is it just my car or what ??? these vr6 s r a pain in the arse !!ive had bill after bill after bill after bill 2 keep this bastard thing good.

my head will prob need skimming again from what i understand and then all the labour that garages charge aswell. At a guess £500 to £550 but my local garage will prob charge £200 more as they are pricey as &*%@ . Then there's the price of a copper head gasket aswell. Not gonna be cheap :-(