as im new thought i'd stick a few pics up

i know its not up to the same standard as some on here, and its a little colour mismatch but i like it :)

its a standard golf gti colour concept 8v, more doors.....more whores as they say

with the edition of a vr6 front bumper and splitter, the rear vr6 one is on in the pics but its now been taken back off for the original, have also added a vento front end and a stainless scorpion "dtm style" exhaust

will have to take some updated pics but heres some for now

Photo0238.jpg

Photo0231.jpg

Photo0235.jpg

and the vento front end (bonnet is now "chalkboard effect" til it gets resprayed

Photo0245.jpg

car is soon gonna be swapped for a mystic blue 3 door 16v gti, also have a damaged vr6 that im gonna be taking the parts off and rebuilding the engine, not gonna rush it

thanx for looking :)

hi mate' date=' looks nice, how come the bumpers are black? they come blue standard

[/quote']

there vr6 bumpers that i got impatient over and fitted without getting re-sprayed haha

but the rear jazz blue one is back on

looks nice mate :) why are you putting the VR in the mystic blue rather than this ?

the mystic blue one is a 3 door, and a 16v which has uprated cams, superchipped, and ported/polished

the 8v is just too slow and crap fuel consumption

be a bit better while the vr6 engine is getting rebuilt...

probably get to it and will keep this haha