Cult Society Stubby wing mirrors... Who's got them?

Got them on my car. Were on there when I brought it. Can psot pics if you want or let me know next time your near Wimbledon as I an no that far from Guildford

Thanks mate but I too have them on my car, like you, they were on the car when I bought it..

I'm thinking of putting my car back to standard as it'll be for sale shortly so I may end up selling them!

I just don't use it any more, it's my 2nd car, i've done about 4000 miles in 18 months! The car's only got 41k on it and it's mint so I think it's time to advertise it and see what happens.. Just not sure if I should return it to standard or not...

hi mate i have them

wish id never got them, they look ok, but cost way too much and the instructions were in sweedish or something only...

also they just send 2 cases and 2 mirrors no actaul internals.... so you have to saw a metal shape around mk3 originals inner bases...

also there was isues with fitting with the garage holes werent in the right place, the glass cracked in one, and they charges me 50+ quid for a new one

but if your selling them you should ge a decent price, just wouldnt recomend anyone who want to buy them un-built