Now I have the stance right on my car and a set of satin black alloys, my next idea is to paint the headlight surrounds satin black along with front and rear VW badges. Has anyone else had the headlamps apart on a mk4 or even done the same?

I also got myself an ebay bargain in the shape of a BMC CDA last night, just waiting for it to be delivered.

I haven't had Mk 4 lights apart but my Angel eyes are in bits atm as I'm changing the halo bulbs (Sparkz is). I've seen a few sets of MK 3 lights that have had the internals painted black and it looks good depending on the colout of the car. I think it would suit yours. I've seen a link somewhere about this but can't remember where.

My mate is interested in a BMC for his 4 MO. How much of a bargain was the one you're waiting on?

Kevin

• 3 months later...

So as a little update to now. The BMC CDA is on and sounds awesome along with the Miltek non res and now a factory cat that has had it's internals removed. Rear camber correction bushes have been ordered from Sydney / Australia but i'll still need rear spacers to get the stance correct. My head unit has been replaced with a Sony i-pod compatible bluetooth set and Alpine component speakers. Headlights still need to be painted but a new shark fin aerial looks the part.