edited the pics for you mate so they show up rather than just links :) hope thats ok :)

Looks very nice mate :) I anda couple of other peeps on here have the same charger on my VR' date=' although you dont see too many about :)

[/quote']

Thanks for doing the pics Ben, yea ive noticed a few people running the same charger but also read quite a lot in the Rotrex chargeers being the only true choice in running 'propper power'?.

edited the pics for you mate so they show up rather than just links :) hope thats ok :)

Looks very nice mate :) I anda couple of other peeps on here have the same charger on my VR' date=' although you dont see too many about :)

[/quote']

Thanks for doing the pics Ben, yea ive noticed a few people running the same charger but also read quite a lot in the Rotrex chargeers being the only true choice in running 'propper power'?.

yeah they are very popular and are what you need if you want to run high power but like you I am only after around 300bhp so the Z seemed like a good choice, nice and easy to install relatively maintenance free and easy to take off and flog if I decide to upgrade :)