what would cause my clocks to stop working?

Getting quite angry now lol.

when i first got it running i just plugged everything into the fuse board with the looms just all over the place over the floor ect. Turned the key and everything worked fine (apart from the misfire)

So while waiting for my new ecu I unpluged everything and re roughed all the looms where they should go,

now it all still runs ect but i have nothing on my clocks apart from the mileage and hazzards. Non of the clocks temp, revs mph fuel work now :@

Its all plugged in properly.

anyone have any ideas to what might be causing it?

yep thats all fine. happened in the space of about 1/2 hour and no matter what i do i can't get them to work again. Its got to be something silly but i can't think what it is. had no problems first time and now im finding it a mare

Im going to just stick the front end back on, wheels, get all the front lights wired and working up and take it upto stealth to finish the rest :-(

misfire, N/S indicator not working, and now the bloody clocks.

This is the first time ive ever taken a car to a garage so its really winding me up to think im going to have to pay someone around £60 an hour or what ever he charges to sort something i should be able to do myself

ah well sod it this is much easyer and less hassle