hi folks. Got somre new brakes today. I ordered them from gsf in glasgow. When i phoned and ordered them the guy said he didnt have any brembo, drilled and vented, discs left so he suggested i buy zimmermann instead, which i agreed to.

Just wondered if anyone has opinions if zimmermann are better or worse than brembo?

They are only on the front with green stuff EBCs.

On the back im about to fit brembo discs (not drilled) with pagid pads. Could anyone give opinions on whether or not its wrong to run different part on back and front, and if i will have problems?

Thanks alot

i had the brembo maxi grooved from gsf as i dont like the look of the drilled ones. never had a problem with them only down side is the groove telling you to change the discs is already disapering and not done 10k miles on them yet might just be my heavy breaking. ive been on the fone to them to day about rear disks and couldnt believe the price of them £19+vat each for brembo ones. sems a bargin to me. To be fair m8 i wouldnt worry about mixing the parts up im going for brembo on the bck n green stuff pads. got pagid on the front and so far lasting longer than the discs lol