It finally stopped raining.....so I did this!

Well finally it has stopped raining for a couple of days so I thought it was time to finally open my new tin of Megs #16.

Began the day will a nasty jet wash but best I can do. Then spent a good few hours working several hits of SRP into the paintwork to try and correct some of the worse scratches. I have to admit to being amazed at how much correction can be achieved by hand with SRP.

I followed this up with my new Megs #16 which is just the easiest wax in the world to use and the finish is amazing. Nice deep and wet looking. I really cant complement it enough considering it costs £12 a tin. I think it might last for ever as you really only use a tiny amount.

Right unfortunately I am having to use my camera phone for pictures so they arent special but here are a few.

All comments welcome and just to prempt the comments....yes it needs lowered :rthumb:

Cheers

Tim

DSC00638.jpg

DSC00640.jpg

DSC00642.jpg

DSC00647.jpg

DSC00643.jpg

DSC00646.jpg

One before scratch

DSC00631.jpg

Can't see the scratch anymore!

DSC00648.jpg

Hairyarse, yip SRP is brilliant on scratches if worked into the scratches. Use about the same amount as a skittle and work hard into an area 12 inches by 12. Work in circles, up and down and side to side until the polish is well worked in. Then do the next panel, once it is finshed, rub of the panel before and keep working one panel a head. For the deeper scratches i work 3-4 layers in with medium pressure. If you look at my last two pictures you can see the difference. Just make sure you dont use too much SRP or it will be dusty and a nightmare to take off. Brilliant brilliant stuff. Remember to seal it in with a good was afterwards or all that effort will be wasted!good luck