Funny Youtube song

I have read your previous comments to other genuine people on this site, and have come to the conclusion that you completely lack people skills and sense of humour. Maybe one day you will find that thing that makes you laugh, you have to be one of the dryest blunt blokes I know im sure your family are well happy they have you well done.

now now dave thats a bit harsh mate... we aint that sort of forum... its only opinion.... :) :)

I now we aint but I ave just read plenty of the fellas replies in the past and I get the whole blunt dry humour believe me I do but some people just dont thats all. As I said why have that avatar if you are not out to offend, finds C u * T funny but not jizz lol

Anyways if I seemed to come across a bit heavy there truly sorry Dude no hard feelings.

Guest Nero1701

now now dave thats a bit harsh mate... we aint that sort of forum... its only opinion.... :) :)

I now we aint but I ave just read plenty of the fellas replies in the past and I get the whole blunt dry humour believe me I do but some people just dont thats all. As I said why have that avatar if you are not out to offend' date=' finds C u * T funny but not jizz lol

Anyways if I seemed to come across a bit heavy there truly sorry Dude no hard feelings.

[/quote']

None Taken, Ive changed my avitar, meant to do it ages ago just never got round to it, Im sorry if i come across a bit dry and my sense of humor may not be to everyone's taste but that's just me. But I'll always help anybody in any way I can.

I didnt mean for you to go change the avatar fella expressing ones self is what this club is all about through your vehicle sense of humour or watever. Dont change on my behalf sh*te day at work and prob was a bit harsh.

Stress released now adrenaline rush fulfilled. Amazing what 2 hours of sport can do to one.

Guest Nero1701

I meant to change it age's ago as this is a family forum, just never got round to it.

Dont worry to much mate, all is forgiven and forgoten

I'll just think twice before I post in future