Nah mate never used Pristine wheels b4. Theres a good company within the london area tho called Spit n Polish . I would rate em, they do a pucker job! think they roughly charge bout 25 quid a wheel which includes sand blasting wheels, re-laqure,paint,then a top coat. Spot on i thought! :)

IMO matey id get em done at your house that way u know that some little fecker is'nt raging the ass off your pride and joy at a garage somewhere! I suppose thats not abad price tho 4 all 4 wheels, that 25 quid that iwas quoted was trade price.By the way Nice motor gez, u coming to the rr day? :)

Have to put the car on axel stands for a week and send the wheels away to Pristine. Just wondered if anyone knew whether Wicked Wheels did the same job as Pristine. Would have come to the RR day but going on holiday next week, up for the next one though. Just had mine mapped at AMD last week, 202 bhp

Ive used wicked wheels... they come round and refurb them in their van! they did a good job but I found that although the finish on the face was perfect the insides of the spokes wasnt as shiny, like there was overspray on them... good service though, very convenient