might go states & wanted to know of places to pick up parts for my vrT build

as said above - i maybe on my way to the statesvery very soon

im also building my vrT quite soon too and i thought it may help to bring back a few items

my build is going to based arond using a spacer gasket to lower compression

using c2 management

and a short runner intake - that will come from germany

using a front mount intercooler

and turbowise im undecided - i dont htink my budget willstretch to a gt35r

can anyone recommend any places/companies they have dealt with as i only know of a few, but havent dealt with all of them

- basicll who to avoid and weather its even going to be worth bring back certain parts

would also like to say thank you for he help in advance

schimmel if your in the states, he also sells everthng you need, and there customer service is second to none.

why not go for a t o4 e , like mine, i believe its similar in to a gt35.. or trawl through some compressor maps, and go from there

its all about the weak dollar at the mo. make a list of what you need and get it state side, anything you cant get, c2 will get over here. after lots of playing around with turbo, i would advise using a .82 housing. i have the .63 which spools too quick and a 106 that takes forever to spool up. so bang in the middle suits most needs. plus if your in the US, why not try to get a garrett for the same £ that you would get a copy at home.

and dont go anywhere near EIP i heard nothing but bad from them.

as jim said schimmel`s service is what counts, i would go there mate.

.82 is what a lot of people (people who have actually built vrT) seem to recommend so i will definately go down that route

i did want to stick to the garretts as theyre quality relaly speaks or its self but like a said i cant afford the gt35r so im lookingat alternatives - but the kind of alternative that would be considered more of a bargain, the kind of item that properly letsme take advantage of buying from the states

im not looking for a "big power" setup just something conservative (i dont think any decently built vrT will be slow lol) - just something that is going to be relaibe and able to withstand a good beating

phone this place if you need a short runer,

DG Autotech

Unit 242/Ikon Ind Est/Droitwich Rd, Hartlebury, Kidderminster, DY10 4EU

Tel:01299 253373

there short runners are made in england on site, and the quality is miles better than the ones on Kraut e-bay, tell them Karl from off the corrado forum sent you there way and they may knock some money off for you.

karl

phone this place if you need a short runer' date='

DG Autotech

Unit 242/Ikon Ind Est/Droitwich Rd, Hartlebury, Kidderminster, DY10 4EU

Tel:01299 253373

there short runners are made in england on site, and the quality is miles better than the ones on Kraut e-bay, tell them Karl from off the corrado forum sent you there way and they may knock some money off for you.

karl

[/quote']

much appreciated! i will definately be speaking to them

do you have any pictures of their work?