vibrating through the brake pedal when braking?????

as above i was taking my kids to school this morning and when slowing down for the speed bumps my brake pedal started vibrating and i was getting a strange noise from under the bonnet any ideas people thanks. mine is a 97 highline if that helps

it was more kicking back at me i really dont think its a warped disk as i have had cars with a warped disk before and it doesnt feel the same. i was also getting a noise from the engine bay it happened about a year ago but then stopped and has been fine till this morning

it could be a number of things. i had it a couple of times. one time i had a stone stuck in the caliper and the pad wasn't making full contact with the disc!! also it could be a sticky pad in the caliper. have you had your brakes serviced recently?

i have had new pads on the rear but the front ones have plenty of meat on em so i havnt bothered i thought i would get it done when i have new pads fitted? i have drilled and grooved discs on aswell dont know whether that would make a difference?

You said you were going to have the brakes done but were waiting for the pads to wear out. Why wait ?

Are the pistons moving properly ?

Are the caliper pins clean and do the pads slide on them properly ?

Has your fluid got air or water in it ?

Are all the caliper and master/slave cylinder seals in good condition ?

Are your discs contaminated ?