Hi guys I'm a new member here, about two months ago I purchased a 1997 vr6 highline, everthing was great and have since updated the brakes and exhaust system, everything was running fine until a leak in the cooling system, I noticed it was the stat housing, so off came the frount and I replaced it all including the thermostat adapter etc, I also changed the oil filter and air filter at this point. Oh and the fan had some how cut through the cable that plugs into the radiator, I wired it back up using a connector block (perhaps this is my mistake and I've wired it in wrong)......anyway since putting it together again it was running normal tempreture (90 degrees) but when I put my foot down for a while (couldn't resist racing a type r) the tempreture shot up, I pulled over and relised water was coming out of the bottom right corner of the rad, this only happend once and rad hasn't released any water since, but still over heats quite quickly, fan comes on when should do. Can anyone help???????

Sorry about the life story above! Lol