car dies after replacing sensors!!!!!

hey all. just starting to lose the head with this scrapheap!!!!!!!!!!!!! had a problem with the car dying when its warm. then starting up 10 mins later???? got vagcom, which told me its the camshaft sensor. so replaced that!!! then it happened again. grrrrrr!! got vagcom on it again which told me its the crankshaft sensor. so just replaced that and was driving last nite and as usual it dies!!!! waited 10 mins and then away it went. 100 yards later death again. this continued until home 450 yards later!!!!!

any ideas welcomed!!

ECU or fuel pump relay ;) im 90% sure its one of these 2

changed both of them on mine and made no difference - however is maybe worth it as they are a lot cheaper to replace than the immobilser problem !!

thought yours was coilpack related in the end? anyway doesn't make a difference. there could be a number of things wrong with it which is hard to diagnose over the internet

when the engine runs for a while when hot it cuts out. leave it 10 mins to cool a bit then it will start. when u start the engine cold it wont cut out until it reaches 90 degrees. temp related probem??

still sound like its relay related to me http://www.golfgtiforum.co.uk/index.php?topic=2080.0 (another relay related problem thats very similar to yours)

ECU or fuel pump relay ;) im 90% sure its one of these 2

changed both of them on mine and made no difference - however is maybe worth it as they are a lot cheaper to replace than the immobilser problem !!

thought yours was coilpack related in the end? anyway doesn't make a difference. there could be a number of things wrong with it which is hard to diagnose over the internet

nope VW immobiliser in the end was the issue that was causing the cutting out when the car got warm - almost impossible to diagnose.

Worth speaking to Vince at Stealth mate again as Bodge says it is tricky to diagnose over the internet/phone but he will be able to give you some good advice

said did not carry on so the beer offer is removed until new solution is acquired.the car runs much better but still cuts out now and again, especially when the revs are 3000+. vagcom still reports engine speed sensor signal implaussible! testing times...

i think the throttle position sensor is on the side of the throttle body mate - this was one of the things I had to change on mine as well -they are about £40 from GSF for the sensor but not sure how much a throttle body is ?? might be worth having a look to see if someone is breaking a car and can flog you the whole piece ?

ah unlucky dude.. was worth a try. have you kept your old relay? put your old fuel pump relay back and if there the same swap your ECU relay for your new one. If that don't help its another thing to tick off the list

Clear the codes and see if your "00282 Throttle Position Actuator -V60" code comes back... if it does then that needs sorting, (fix the things that you know are broken first)