I am lovin the look of this stuf.... just need a pressure washer, a spare 60 quid and a driveway i can cover in white foam.... hmmmmm.... gonna be tough. lol

May have to investigate this though, looks like a good product...

Just googled that mitt. It looks crazy. How much did you pay for yours?

Around £35 all in I think, I find of ignored the price and just paid up :) Stupid amount for a wash mitt but they are good. You need to comb them every so often, which made me chuckle abit when I suddenly realised I was combing a car washing tool and wondered where my sanity actually gave way :S

Worth it though

Just googled that mitt. It looks crazy. How much did you pay for yours?

Around £35 all in I think' date=' I find of ignored the price and just paid up :) Stupid amount for a wash mitt but they are good. You need to comb them every so often, which made me chuckle abit when I suddenly realised I was combing a car washing tool and wondered where my sanity actually gave way :S

Worth it though

[/quote']

I have spent far too much money of car cleaning bits over the last few weeks. Think a wash mitt @ £35 will be the final straw for my wife!!

I am lovin the look of this stuf.... just need a pressure washer' date=' a spare 60 quid and a driveway i can cover in white foam.... hmmmmm.... gonna be tough. lol

May have to investigate this though, looks like a good product...

[/quote']

As we have all said they are well worth it - it's a buy you will not regret.