ATTENTION 4WD GUYS - Rear Tie Bars/Arms Group Buy

Hi Guys.

Hopefully got your attention,

Anyone with a 4mo, r32, s3, tt etc who plan to (or that already have) lowered their car will know that as well as coilovers or shocks/springs you also need to fit new adjustable rear tie bars to realign the camber on the rear wheels. (even on standard suspension the camber is almost always out)

Companies such as KW & forge currently sell adjustable arms for anything between £275 - £350.

I've been in touch with Kyle Chisholm from Chizfab - Automotive Fabrication Services

Kyle has said that he can easily replicate the full adjustable arms which are similar to ones he already produces for BMW E36 owners

camberarms2.jpg

Featuring high performance rose joints, these on car adjustable camber arms are the best way to counter the negative camber that is achieved when lowering the E36.

Chizfab camber arms can be adjusted to give 100% tyre contact to the ground, giving the car more stability, grip and even tyre wear across the tread.

The cost of these will be between £150 - £180 (almost half price) & will come powdercoated red or black (maybe be able to do another colour if needed)

If we could get good numbers interested we could maybe get an even better deal.

So anyone interested? I'm gonna stick this on a few forums.

also, heres a pic of kyle's monster project build on scottishvag

ScottishVAG • View topic - not vag, but still german. My 535....Now going v8

1. C17LJR

2. xs2man (ukmkivs)

3. Thermalp4 (r32oc)

4. OllieR32 (r32oc)

5. Kalv (ukmkivs)