Just as everything was getting sorted......

I've withheld this since it happened hoping to sort it out, since friday....

Just replaced N/S driveshaft, wheel bearings, wheel alignment/camber, new rad, new fogs......

Then, on friday, I accelerated away in a 60mph from standstill, reached 50 - 55, around about 30 meters from a T junction, some complete ****tard pulled out in an audi A4, slowly. He appeared to be in a bad mood, I started to brake hard, he unbelievably slammed his brakes on as mine were still locked and I went strait into the back of him.

I have no idea how, but my front wings, bonnet were all fine. Slam panel, rad, frnt mount, bumper, lights, new fogs were all fooked.

I knew strait away that he was doing the "Im pulling out, get near my backside and I'll brake hard", routine that some people do to show they are royalty.....he was about 38yrold, balding, skinney git.

He jumped out the car and while I was checking my girlfriend was okay, proceeded to punch me in the side of the head twice. Through my open window. I wrapped his arm behind his back, took out his legs and slammed his head into his boot. As luck would have it, a police car turned the corner as I was doing this and guess who the innocent victim was..... :@. I've never been arrested and been given a breath test in the back of a car before.

A witness gave a statement, I was released with a police caution and now, YES, YOU GUESSED IT.....HIS INS COMP IS BLAMING ME.

As luck would have it though, a friend has supplied me with new everything, bar the fogs. Need to realign the tyres again.

It's caused more unusual knocks, whines and other sounds though and has pissed me off....and I do mean pissed off....I have to start diagnosing again....ffs!.

Guest Nero1701

Ive got lights and indicators for the front if you need them!!!(free if things is tight, also got a whole vento front end if need be,

If you got his name and address could have him 'Talked To' if ya like ;)

Plus Really sorry to hear this, I hope you and your girlfriend were ok and i hope his head hurts!

anything i can do, pm!

He seemed to want to talk when it appeared I was getting out to murder him. Screamed "please don't!!" as I lined his head up to the boot.

I have since bumped into him in town, should I say, sent him forward a few feet with a shoulder into his......he seemed rather sorry. To put my life at risk is one thing, but to threaten the well being of my sarah is suicidel.

Yes, sarah was fine, just shock more than anything. She started screaming when I was being hit....kinda p***ed me off......I've still got the sweaty greasy imprint of his nose and forehead on my door frame lol.

Yes mate, I'm looking for a vento front end. I'd love to chat with you at the next meet about it and arrange something then....but at the moment, what I have will do. Cheers though, chris.

DISCLAIMER: I do not condone violence of any type and I'm a plank for doing it......but it felt soo goooooood.

You got no luck mate, that other drive sound like a complete to55er, I had a bloke slam his brakes on hard (coz he passed the turn he wanted and didn't look in the mirrors) just as I was overtaking him on my triumph daytona and I hit the back of his car and wrote off the car bike and broke my wrist. The insurance put me to blame coz I hit the back of his car. when it was all settled and my wrist was fixed he tryed suing me for (hurt in a accident that wasn't your fault sh1te you get on the TV) time off work, which he didn't take time off from, I rang him up and had a word and he got all gobby and put the phone down, a week later I saw him in the pub and he changed his tune and didn't sue me, fun that.

Well I'm lucky that he wasn't some 7ft bouncer, otherwise I would have had my backside handed to me.

In all fairness, It's caused me hassle with regards to money...I spent most of my pay replacing what I needed....then the accident and then replacing again. Funds are dry and I'm back to square one.

My actions on that day toward him were stupid anyway and I should have just left him alone. Bragging about it to you guys isn't a smart move either because it makes me seem like a thug.

His ins company forked out 1500 yesterday, but that's all gone, bar 300....all on bills that I couldn't pay because my car is my lifeline for work atm.....in the clear now, 300 is a measley amount to get me and sarah through the month....but I've done it before.

The police have been in touch and said he's recieved points and a fine for dangerous driving and as the ins company paid out, there isn't anymore action to be taken.