Vento VR6 Turbo or Super'd

Now i know this must be a wel;l debated topic and more about personal preference (and i have read previous topics), BUT

I'm looking to increase my VR6 Vento, it has 201.1bhp , although i want more like 310/350bhp

I've had turbo'd cars running over 300bhp before and they are a lot of fun but seem fragile, although i've never owned a vr6 before or a supercharged car for that matter

I don't use the vento daily so thats not a problem, even though browns government seems to be raping car owners silly, i don't give a monkeys testicals about fuel consumption, and me and my dad are both mechanics, so working on it isn't a problem

I'm in it for a resonable level or reliabilty and i want POWER! TYRE SCREDDING POWER!!!

Please help, give me your 2 pennies worth and if you don't mind, give me some hints to help me choose

Also can i throttle body my vr6? HMMMM TOURING CARS :) lol

Cheers Tom (In want for more power!)

also mr tomtomvr6. if you premium membership up then you get the how to guides...

if you want tyre screaming in 4th at 70 then..... turbo all the way...................

like the guys have said. It is a topic covered a lot so join up...and do a search ...

:D