stainless manifolds???????

Dubpower, raceland, strictly dubs can all supply you with stainless 6 branch manifolds if your meaning N/A, think the best bet it to search on ebay and give the seller a reasonable offer and he'll sell it to you.

If your meaning F/I then any exhaust place will make you a stainless manifold but it wont be cheap, expect to pay around £600+, I'm having a stainless "Y-peice" made up like one of the guys on here so I can still use the standard half manifold you get and have the turbo mounted where I want it.

Hope that helps

Ken

I'm having a stainless "Y-peice" made up like one of the guys on here so I can still use the standard half manifold you get and have the turbo mounted where I want it.

Hope that helps

Ken

This is the way I wanna go with a manni. wanna try and get it as small as possible and just pointing down (rather than curling to come up top) So you can have the turbo tucked right down the back like the spa manni and use standard inlet

Where to asking for the turbo to be mounted?

Did you seen the Mk3 Harlequin VR6 turbo that was in PVW last month? Issue had loads of VRTs in it. Wanting it positioned similar to that, low down, not so I can use the standard mani just so its a little leater and more discrete, having the boost pipes coming under the engine rather than above and if I can get my hands on an HPA inlet then none of the boost pipes will be visable.

Ken