and when he drove off in it, i had a lump in my throat :-( i'm now regretting it as the corrado backbox fell off yesterday and a cost of £126 to replace it is looming.

never felt so stupid to let such a good, althought now damaged and rusty, car go. and for peanuts too

dont know whether to sort the exhaust and rear bearings and wash my hands of it and look for another of vw's finest

sorry to hear you've been having problems with that rado matey.... i know i'd be looking for another vr straight away if i ever sold mine... too addictive :) keep us posted with your search if you start looking again, i'll keep my eyes peeled for you:)

damo, this car is stretching my patience, i tell ya!

almost £400 on a standard exhaust?! plus got to get the bearings done and service, plus give tom some cash, which i'm not happy about. i'm at a massive loss, again!!!

if i'd have put off buying it for a week it'd have collapsed on him, reckon he'd still of sold it for £1150? i doubt it. cos the bearing is that noisy he never heard the blow

ah sorry your having a bad time dude :(

I just bought a vr cheap I think getting the bill myself today for all dicks and pads and full major service! Not looking forward to that,

Then next job is spray :P It all adds up 2 fast for my liking !

damo' date=' this car is stretching my patience, i tell ya!

almost £400 on a standard exhaust?! plus got to get the bearings done and service, plus give tom some cash, which i'm not happy about. i'm at a massive loss, again!!!

if i'd have put off buying it for a week it'd have collapsed on him, reckon he'd still of sold it for £1150? i doubt it. cos the bearing is that noisy he never heard the blow

[/quote']

you'l never be at peace until you buy another VR.