Pre-warning: Adrian Flux give no refund when you cancel

I have just over 6months left on my insurance with Adrian Flux. Total for annual premium was £375 paid in one lump sum up front and I have been with them for the last few years on my old car. They will only give me £3 refund! I'm absolutely appalled. Just to all of you out there who are with Adrian Flux and about to cancel - you will get absolutely no, or very little, refund.

Thankfully I am not with them any more.

Adrian Flux are useless ,i insured with them only to be told that they would not cover my car for theft until i proved that my car had transponder in key for immobiliser , told them it had as i had had to repair it , they said i needed to get report for vw it my own expense! so i cancelled and insured with HIC, who were fine with same immobiliser bloke already knew that the transponder immobiliser was fitted by vw

They said the direct insurance co. that they broker for (Equity Redstar) only refund 10% of the amount remaing - in my case it was 6 mths left and Adrian Flux subtract £25 for an admin fee which I knew about. The figure I was expecting was more like £150 to £180, not £3!

I rang them up twice to confirm the figure was correct. It was. Either way I will not be using Adrian Flux again, and I recommend others find out during the application process how much they can expect in a refund if they need to cancel just half way through. It may be different depending on which insurance co, Flux broker for. In my case it was Equity Redstar.