Yep ive got mk4 r32 fronts on mine!

All you need is a spacer between the caliper carrier and the hub assy i think the spacer is 6mm and i just copied the shape of the carrier (ie the face that mounts to th hub assy) and the bolts that hold the 288mm calipers can be used to hold the new set up on!! i also fotted the r32 back plates with a little modding! they are great!!

Any more help i can give let me know!

DSC01885.jpg

DSC01884.jpg

DSC01883.jpg

DSC01882.jpg

mynewbrakes.jpg

The brake set up i got from a guy on one of the forums but the do pop up on ebay now and then!

dont forget that the 3.2 tt use the same but they are red!!

My set cost me £350 posted and they are foooooookin heavy! a mate powder coated the clips for free and i got some bits of plate cut to rectangles by a mate in a metal shop then me and the old man set about tracing on to the blued plate the shape i needed then drilled the 2 holes and shaped the rest!! a bit of work but almost had some made to sell on to folks like your good self to skip the agro!! you gould use thick washers instead but would make fitting a little more tricky (ie holding them in place )

Yeah the discs are 334 x 32 and cost up to around £400 for a pair!! can find a pair for around 130 ish.

i think they just slide in under 17"s i am running 18"s and there isnt alot of room left!

If you got the time, cash and desire then its a must ive not looked back since!

Hi mate - where abouts can you get these size discs for around £130? Im after something around 320mm x 30mm

Im using 4 Pot Brembo's and 17" BBS Wheels - I dont want the biggest discs possible just something thats not going to be a total pain in the backside to fit with loads of mucking about with clearances and what not.

Cheers

Hi mate - where abouts can you get these size discs for around £130? Im after something around 320mm x 30mm

Im using 4 Pot Brembo's and 17" BBS Wheels - I dont want the biggest discs possible just something thats not going to be a total pain in the backside to fit with loads of mucking about with clearances and what not.

Cheers

Have a look on ebay mate they have all sorts!

try just a disc size search!

May not be correct for bolt spacing but 334's will go straight on a vr!