VR6 steering wheel (special edition)

He has also made new mats with s line embroided in to them to match badges on the car and an aston martin esq leather heel pad.

And a gear stick gator to match the wheel bringing the whole interior together! Will try to get some pics on here of them soon and will add a link to his website should any of you want some of his work in your cars!!

Cheers for the coments guys!! The embossed VR6 logo is not that noticable in real life and was done as a demo of scotts tallent i guess my wheel is a working sample of what may be done with stock items!! It was going to have a squared off bottom like the rs4.

you can see lots more of his work here.... http://www.scott-lloyd.co.uk

looks cool also not sure on teh vr6 bit and dont get the s line badge? R bagde would make more sense alla R-32....

Ive got sline badges on the sides of my car and an rs2 badge on the grill along with an sline badge on the dash thats why the wheel was done to match! i guess i used the sline badge as ive got rs4 wheels and i wanted to be a bit different?? it works for me :)

• 2 weeks later...

Some pics of scotts car!!

CIMG7310.jpg

CIMG7309.jpg

CIMG7307.jpg

CIMG7306.jpg

CIMG7305.jpg

and his interior all work done by scott! he makes extinguisher covers to your liking and its a thing that gets overlooked in our cars as a rule!!

Embossing is an area scott is trying to explore! he adds emblems to supercar interiors also. such as lambo's and ferraris

CIMG7321.jpg

CIMG7320.jpg

CIMG7319.jpg

This is his childs seat and he has done several of these for other cars. this one in alcantara and aircraft grade leather as is the rest or the interior.

CIMG7317.jpg

CIMG7316.jpg

CIMG7315.jpg

CIMG7314.jpg

CIMG7313.jpg

He is now a member of vr6oc and his user name is jaydensl if anyone needs to pm him!?

• 2 months later...