Hello people VW Mike, Cabrio Man, Pete anyone help me out ha. Two Days ago heating stopped working, Water warning light started coming on so checked water and noticed it was severely rusted. So drained water today filled her with anti freeze and clean water. Still no heating tooke her for a long run was fine then stopped for petrol and noticed water coming out of overflow so I put that down to me over filling it earlier. Headed home when I arrived home I have steam pissen out from under the hood and discoloured water everywhere. I have just laid out a few notes for Garret GT28 Turbo if I tell my Wife the old girls headed to VW Garage she will whip my nads off so tell me this is common........ And Quote Me Happy ...... Cheers Dave..

1228000696_8485_FT0_flame_.jpg

steam comin out from under the bonnet aint good mate need to work out where its coming from fill it up run it and check for leaks .... if it comes out the over flow again try a new cap ... apart from that its back to basics look for leaks etc etc ... check fans are woking .... check water pump woking