ebay exhaust any good?

Seems like a product that doesnt work propper. A friend of mine works at an exhaust shop and he says that fitting a shitty system might even get you less hp. There is suposed to be just the right amout of back pressure from the exhaust system if your vr is NA or else you dont use all your fuel

I have just put on a Scorpion Stainless steel throughout mate, cost 570 for the system and it blows my ear drums off when cruzing at 60 ........ now some people like this but not me ...... sounds sweet when my foots heavy but if I have my wife and kiddies in the car you can hear nothing ....... so what Im saying is be carefull what pipe you play ...

1228001438_8485_FT258275_flame_.jpg

I have just put on a Scorpion Stainless steel throughout mate' date=' cost 570 for the system and it blows my ear drums off when cruzing at 60 ........ now some people like this but not me ...... sounds sweet when my foots heavy but if I have my wife and kiddies in the car you can hear nothing ....... so what Im saying is be carefull what pipe you play ...

1228001438_8485_FT258275_flame_.jpg

£570 Blimey!!!!!!