Gas discharge headlights

Can anyone help as I have just pissed myself off completely! I ordered a pair of angel eye headlights for my V64mo only to find that my car has gas discharge halogen headlights that have a 12-pin electrical connection in stead of the 10-pin on a standard headlight. I am about to end them back as they will not fit, any ideas on where I can find compatible one's or convert these ones???

Also, while attempting to fit these I found I have headlight washers (!) but they do not appear to work, any suggestions? Have I missed a button or switch somewhere that operates them?

With Xenons, your headlight washers come on automatically when you spray your windscreen washers. Try it and see... it's the law apparently to have automatic hadlight washers with Xenons.

Enough googling should turn up some adapters to get your new lights to fit.

Thanks craggsy, I'll take the bumper off and have a look.

Back to my first plight, I have found 12-10 pin headlight plug converters, but only in the US, can anyone tell me where to find them over here, someone must have them, but I'm all googled out! It'll save me sending the lovely new angel eyes back!

the reflectors are different on xenon lights compared to halogen as the beam pattern they create is different, xenons also need washers and auto-levelling to be legal, so be aware of that come MOT time

Venom motorsport are now ECS tuning dealers, so have a look on ECS site for the stuff you want, then either order from them or call venom with the part number

Found the opposite of what I need on ECS, so having to send the lights back. It would appear that my lights are aftermarket one's made by Bosch, so I'll be forking out £250+ to replace the cracked one instead now :( . All the angel eyes I've found are to replace a standard headlight with 10-pin plug and wiring, not the rare upgraded one's I have which have 12-pin plug and wiring. Although looking at the wiring it looks original so someone chose this optional extra when they bought the car methinks.