Surrey Rolling Road

Hello to all, and thanks to the mods, my mate has organised a roling road day for all on the 15th of November at Surrey Rolling Road, all are welcome, if interested just put your name down, thanks. the details are below:

We have organised a dyno day with

Surrey Rolling Road Ltd,

Unit 120, Qinetiq Chobham lane,

Surrey, KT16 0EE

On Saturday 15th November 2008

The day kicks off at 9am and

We need between 12 and 20 cars to take part

At the price of £35 per car.

All cars are welcome, turbo’s, super charged, four, rear and front wheel drive.

If you have any friends who have been longing to get there vehicles on a Rolling Road , feel free to bring them along.

So come on every one put your names down and hope to see you there.

the VR6OC rolling road is the 1st november' date=' perhasps its a b it too soon after this for another RR day...

[/quote']

Very true, i was considering going to the VR6OC one but my car is smashed, but i thoguht the short distance might come in handy for those who cant make the journey and live south, oh well, lets see how it goes.

I know there will be some skylines, cossies, E30s already attending but the more the merrier, i am just so sad i cannot make either.

• 2 weeks later...

Rules from the owner

Quote:

If i could ask you please to organise the cars into groups of 4, one group per hour starting at 10am.If you could also please remind everyone that the Security people are having a clampdown (its an ex MOD site) on people speeding on site. So please can everyone keep speeds down and no donuts in the car park! If they see anything they do not like they will kick that person off the site, and i will get it in the neck!

The modded R32 was mine the other belonged to a mate of mine.

My R made 258.7bhp' date='his is stock and made 238.7bhp.

[/quote']

Thought so, i should have some videos and pictures to put up soon that my mate passed on to me will probably get them up weekend if possible, but its a mix of cars so i hope the mods agree, i have been told there were skylines, e30s and some others.