already started modding...

had the car less then a week, i was meant to have the car tinted yesterday but i ended up paying for a coil pack instead as the car was mis-firing and not running as smooth as could be, thats sorted now, i brought a new vr6 front lip as the car came with a gti front spliter, put to brand new finishing strips on the sides as they were starting to bubble and split...changed my gear knob too a chrome golf one :) the cars booked to go in two weeks time to get some body work done on the car to repair the rust on the car...system is going in too over the next week or so...finally the most effective mod today had to be the carbon fibre pipercross air filter, the engine note that is coming now is madness brings a smile to my face everytime...

the car before...

12-1.jpg

1-2.jpg

now...

100_0202.jpg

100_0203.jpg

100_0206.jpg

100_0204.jpg

100_0207.jpg

100_0208.jpg

100_0204.jpg

oh yeh and i forgot my beesting too...

100_0205.jpg

Sonny.

yh the bay needs to be cleaned again as the mech's who serviced the car manage to make it all dirty again and the exterior too...ive been a set of koni coilovers but there off a corrado vr6 ive been told they will fit but i aint tooo sure...im also hopefully sometime this week getting a new exhaust system fitted.