Insurance up for renewal

Has anyone had a agread value on there car and how does it work all i no so far is that i got told i will have to send about 7 photos of the car in a good thing though it aint going to cost me any extra to do this im 29 with 8 years ncb protected 3 points speeding last year i have just been quoted 779 rang them up reduced milage got it dowen to 655 what you think

Ive just had mine done with Flux on agreed value of £5500, I did want £8k but they wouldnt unless I got an engineers report so I stuck with that £655 seems ok, mine is £450 fully comp with 3 points and 3 NCB with low milage

you get the pics to them to look at and a few days later all the docs arrive as usual or a letter saying they have changed something when they got the pics and if it is ok you do nothing, it you want to query it, ring them

Has anyone had a agread value on there car and how does it work all i no so far is that i got told i will have to send about 7 photos of the car in a good thing though it aint going to cost me any extra to do this im 29 with 8 years ncb protected 3 points speeding last year i have just been quoted 779 rang them up reduced milage got it dowen to 655 what you think

I personally think thats too much, I was paying £500 last year when I was 30 with all mods declared and 500hp limit and an agreed value of £4.5k. Thats with 3 points and doing 10k a year.

i belive so they was the cheapest for me. when i was round your age i was paying upto £2000 for cavalier 4x4 turbo 16v crazy insurance prices not no more though

Pure dirty car tho, Love the cavalier 4 by 4 turbos, Dude at work has a 6 speed one, Its full of thing i wouldn't think they had even invented when it was built

i would not go back to a cavalier turbo after my vr we have afew calibra turbo`s round my way and 1 of them always fancy`s is chances against the vr i have raced him and he couldnt shake me we was side by side of a set of traffic lights when i hit 3rd i started pulling away from him