Vortech users warning !

As i was today informed by NS Racing and my charger supplier in Netherlands, there is no chance to find and replace .... an oil seal of a charger when it needs replacement !!!

My V9F was leaking oil since it was initialy installed. After one year of droping oil all over the place, i decided to split the device and change the very simple oil seal ( according my supplier ) by myself. Instead, i found a very stupid sealing assemply, that NO ONE can supply me.

According NS Racing the cost of sending the s/c to US and back plus the maintenance cost will be approximately the cost of a .... new charger !!!!

Now i am thinking of replacing the very stupid oil seal to a common one. If i succed, i will send more details for u all.....

Some forum users are asking if they have to buy Vortech or something else. My opinion: Something else for sure !!!!!

• 3 weeks later...

If you ever need to get seals again I bought ones for my charger from a company called Simply Bearings in the UK they were able to match up the correct sizes and specs for a next to nothing kit. I replaced all the seals in my vortech v2 charger for about £15 instead of the ridiculous prices that vortech charge.

I hope that this is some help.

If you ever need to get seals again I bought ones for my charger from a company called Simply Bearings in the UK they were able to match up the correct sizes and specs for a next to nothing kit. I replaced all the seals in my vortech v2 charger for about £15 instead of the ridiculous prices that vortech charge.

I hope that this is some help.

wyko could do the same I would think