I said I was getting a mk3 van so here she is!

Garynbetty.jpg

Van.jpg

I need some lowering springs guys!!!!! :D

Bought her for £375 with a load of vr6 spares, it has vr6 skirts and arches, vr6 interior, full vr6 wiring loom, leccy window and mirrors and central locking, also vr6 bumpers lol im half way there then, just need the engine now ;) x

It is better :P lol

Anyways, I need some suspension to lower it about 60mm, but its higher at the back so.. how much can you lower one by?? Anyone got some for sale?? £20-£40 second hand?

Its going two tone, matt black on the bottom half and matt purple on the top half :)

• 4 weeks later...

Since I had to fork out £148 on my mk2 I got annoyed with it and decided to get on with the mk3 instead!

Took the rear bumper, grill and morrette covers off and sprayed them, had a front bumper which was already off the car and sprayed that too!

P8101206.jpg

Had two friends offer to help me and iain out

P8101208.jpg

P8101216.jpg

P8101218.jpg

Once the bottom half had all been sanded and masked off we got to sprayin, for the record I did the boot lol lisa did the passenger door :supercool:

P8101220.jpg

P8101221.jpg

P8101223.jpg

P8101224.jpg

P8101225.jpg

And with the tape and paper pulled off

P8101227.jpg

P8101230.jpg

Theres a few little bits that need touching up, top half will be sprayed purple once I find the paint! Need to put the black front bumper, grill and headlight covers on, bought these which just happen to be purple and black too! :clap: picked them up at vwfestival!

DSCN4544.jpg

Once the top half is sprayed purple then it will be done yay!

But didntlike just leaving it that way so decided to put everything back on, heres a picture still half painted but with the front bumper on, grill, headlight covers n that fitted

Before suspension

B4.jpg

After - 40mm

Afta.jpg

Vanblk.jpg

Vanblkwht.jpg

I like it 8)

Whatchoo think?